It’s one thing to dread getting your taxes done, but why should you dread the cost as well? At The Tax Gals! we feel tax preparation should be reasonably priced, and should be based solely upon the level of involvement your return requires, and not the number of forms that are used. Our prices are all flat fee based, and will only differ upon the complexity level of your return. State preparation, EIC, Child Tax Credit, e-file and direct deposit are all included in our pricing.
We guarantee that you will be placed with the correct tax preparer based upon your individual or business situation and the requirements of your return.
In this economy, we know that every single dollar counts, and we want to help keep those dollars in your pocket. The Tax Gals will strive to prepare your return in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
You will find that The Tax Gals have a unique outlook to tax preparation not shared by other companies in the industry.
The Tax Gals! provides more than just tax preparation. We also offer:
- Tax Audit Assistance
- Drop-off Services
- ITIN Renewals
- Foreign Taxes & FBAR Filings
- Small Business & Certified Payroll Processing
- Corporation & Partnership Set-ups
- Living Trusts
- No “Out-of-Pocket” Fees
- Free Extension Filing
- 1040A (Short Form)$75
- 1040 (Long Form)$100
- 1040 w/ 1 Schedule$125+
- 1040 w/ 2 Schedules$150+
- 1040 w/ 3 Schedules$200+
- Corporations, LLC’s, Partnership Returns$350+
- Single LLC Return$225+
- Estate & Living Trust Return$300+
- Set-up of Corporations, LLC’s, Partnerships$695
- Set-up of Living Trusts$895
- Power of Attorney$85
- Revocable Transfer Deed*$98*For California real property only. Helps to avoid pro-bate.
Please contact us for additional information
Some Common Schedules that may be Used:
- Schedule ASchedule A (Form 1040), Itemized Deductions.
- Schedule CSchedule C is the federal tax form filed by most sole proprietors; one owner businesses.
- Schedule DSchedule D (Form 1040), Sale of Stock
- Schedule ESchedule E (Form 1040), Rental Income and Loss